All these Crafty Followers!

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday


Good morning, it's a new release over at Teddy Bo & Co and Gayle has drawn the most amazing Nativity Scene for us to play with along with a redraw for Jolly and a fab trio of tags for Oli & Molly!  I really couldn't decide what to colour first, but I thought I would get my nativity scene made first to share with you!  I hope you like it and will pop back next tuesday to see my other Christmas make....  I can't wait to share that with you either! Crafty Hugs Woo xxx


Images - Nativity Collection BoBea/Oli/Molly Gift/Jolly
Stable & Crib - Cut files for the Silhouette Cameo
Assortment of Copics & Promarkers.

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and smashing colouring Ginny♥

karen said...

ah woo this is just brilliant, fabulous work, hugs, Karenxxx

Mojca said...

Oh this looks so gorgeous Woo! hugs! MOjca

Анна М. said...

Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru