All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 1 December 2013

#66 Anything Goes for the Boys!

Good morning, my post is a real quicky today as I've had some serious stuff going on!  Anyway, a lovely new challenge started over at Here Come The Boys today and it's an Anything Goes as long as it's for the boys.  My card has been made using one of the fab Dr Digi's House of Stamps which I made for my uncle who was a Sargeant (Warrent Officer 2) in the Coldstream Guards, This digi was right up his street!  Dr Digi are our sponsors this time around and are offering the winner 2 fab Digis as a prize and I have put up a $5 Nitwits download gift up as Christmas Candy for one lucky random winner.  Hope you like my card Hugs Woo xxx



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is an awesome masculine creation. Love the sentiment which is very apt for the image. Gorgeous monochromatic greens too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous colouring and brilliant image, gorgeous papers Ginny♥

Lau W said...

Oh very nice card, the sentiment is perfect for the image !
xxx

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. That image is fabulous and this is such a perfect male card. I pinned it on my Guy cards board.
May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
Thanks
Cindy