All these Crafty Followers!

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Morning all, just a really quick post from me today as I'm trying to get finished up at work today ready to move offices! Mad house!!  It's Teddy Bo Tuesday and I've used an past catalogue release to make a New Home card Hope you Like it, you can purchase the image (double image) over in the Teddy Bo & Co store.  Crafty Hugs Woo xxx

Image TeddyBoBea_132
Promarkers Pale Pink/Baby Pink/Apple/Meadow Green
Aegean/Azure / Cool Grey 4
Copics E31/33/35 - E50/51/53  - E15
Papers My Minds Eye

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wow this is a fabulous image and coloured so well Ginny♥

Lau W said...

So lovely card ! Superb colouring and love the lace, and so nice sentiment !
xxx

Mojca said...

Oh just love the lace and your pretty colouring. hugs! MOjca

Janette van Otterlo said...

What a lovely card and what a great sentiment!
Grtz Janette