All these Crafty Followers!

Friday, 1 November 2013

Fairytale Friday


Good morning everyone, hope you're all going to have a Craftymonkey Friday and Weekend!  
There's an air of excitement at our new oasis Minaret over at Teddy Bo & Co and I'm so excited about what we will get to play with in the coming weeks over at Teddy Bo's DT Blog!
This week we were left to play with past releases so that Teddy Bo's Gayle can fine tune her
next release of Digis!! They promise to be scrumdiddlyumptious!! 
I chose one of my favourite Teddy Bea Digis to play with, so I hope you like her too.
Crafty Hugs Woo xxx


Image TeddyBea_077
Copics - Fur - E31/33/35/18
Top & Hat - V12/15/17
Jeans - Promarkers - Denim/Pastel Blue/Powder Blue/Stonewash
Papers - Craft Creations / My Minds Eye
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh really cute card Woo. Just love the layout and the colours. hugs! MOjca

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous layout brilliant colouring Ginny x