All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 3 November 2013

CHALLENGE #64 ROCKER CARDS

Good morning to all the craftymonkeys out there! A new challenge over at Here Come The Boys Blog Challenge for you, our theme is Rocker Cards.  Not the easiest thing to make and I had never made one before, so quite nervous that it would collapse, but it didn't and I like the outcome of my card this time around.  We are being sponsored by the brilliant Bugaboo Stamps and they are offering 7 free digis to the winner, so what are you waiting for!
Get Rocking and Rolling and join in the challenge! 



Well all that is left is for me to wish you good luck in the challenge, we hope you will have a go at making a Rocker Card and come back and play.  Crafty Hugs Woo xxx


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card wonderful colouring of that great image Ginny ♥

Lau W said...

hey ! you rock my friend !!! this is a fun card !;-)
superb papers !
xxx

Mojca said...

Oh it's just gorgeous Woo! hugs! MOjca