All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 17 November 2013

#65 Sentiments Only @ HCTB's Blog Challenge

Good morning everyone, Wow it's been chilly the last few days and I hear we are predicted snow in the south and south west next week?!  Eeek!! Well my craftymonkeys, I hope you are going to stay tucked up in the warm and craft instead of going out in the cold, that way you can make a card using a Sentiment Only and join in at Here Come The Boys Challenge!!  I am sponsoring this challenge and I'm offering a $4 Digi Cert from Tiddly Inks, so come on join in!
I made my card for a friend who has been married for 50yrs, I hope you like it!
Crafty Hugs Woo xx



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous background gorgeous design and the sentiment is great Ginny♥

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty Woo! Love the sparkly backing paper and such great layout. hugs! MOjca

Lau W said...

Wow wow !! superb card, so nice design and colors !
xxx

Pia S said...

This is beautifully sparkly and I like your design using circles and sentiments only. A beautiful card, perfect for the intended occasion!