All these Crafty Followers!

Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

 Welcome to all the Craftymonkeys out there today, I hope you are going to get your Craft Mojo on today and to help you TEDDY BO & CO have some lovely new designs on offer along with new Elephants Oli & Molly!! They're just sooooo adorable!!  I used one of the new Teddy Bea's for my card, but come back on Friday to see my make with a Molly Digi!!
  Well for me it's back to the cooler weather climbs of the UK for a while, the DT Girlies are still sunning themselves by the pool in UAE and have made some lovely examples to inspire you over at the Teddy Bo Blog, our lovely Karen has been promoted to a full DT member which is absolutely brilliant, cos she so deserves that spot!! The good bit is, as I'm back home she has to take on the duties of cleaning the Minaret whilst she's there!! Lol!!  I smuggled a stash of Turnipade home with me and I'm looking forward to some chilling time over the next 2-3 weeks in which to get ahead with all my Christmas Cards!! Yay!  Anyway this is my make today, I hope you like her It's very Pink and Lilac!! Hugs Woo xxx


Image TeddyBea_272
Papers: Stamping Up and Laura Ashley
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics & Glitter Card
Die Cuts: Marianne Fancy Doily
Cheery Lyn Fanciful Flourish
Copics: Fur E31/33/35 
Promarkers: Lilac/Amythest/Purple/Orchid
Warm Grey 2/3/4/5
Olive Green/Pear Green
Cool Aqua

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous personalised card Ginny x

karen said...

ah Woo what a beauty and love the colour! Massive hugs for tomorrow huni, I will be thinking of you !! karenxxxx

Mojca said...

Ohh such a sweet card, love the colours. hugs! MOjca

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/