All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Ooops!! Late Fairytale Friday!!


I completely forgot to share this with you!! Hope you've all had a good weekend, I'm still resting and recovering from my operation, so I have a little excuse for not remembering! The aneasethic fuzzled my brain with furry fog!  Hope you like my Christmas bag which I've done for someones Christmas present.  I've used my Cameo to cout out the gift bag and Bea has been coloured with copics.  Flowers are a £1 for 12 from the Range.  Hugs Woo xxx



I cut the gift bag out on my Silhouette Cameo and Coloured the Bea with Copics.

4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is fabulous love the flowers and a great gift. Ginny x

Mojca said...

Really cute Woo! hugs! Mojca

Stacey Schofield said...

beautiful woo and love the blog too :D hugs xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Fantastic
hugs Tamara