All these Crafty Followers!

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Not so Shabby!

Good morning to all the Craftymonkeys out there, hope you all survived the storm and blustering winds!  I got off lightly considering, we ended up with an 80ft tree crashing into the garden which my fireman son very kindly came and pulled off of my grumpy neighbours fence, like it fell there on purpose!?!  Oh Well, my Luke chopped it up and made good so well done Son!   
I really struggle with Shabby Chic, even when I try to copy what I want mine to look like but this time I just sat down with a few bits that I fancied on the card and I don't think it's too bad, not quite completely Shabby Chic, but I'm getting there!  I have bought loads of new Tilda's over the last year and I haven't had time to play with any of them, so yesterday as I was Shabby Chic pretending I thought I'd pop a Tilda in, best thing for Shabby really!!
She's so cute, I wanted to make a card for someone special and this is my effort which 
I would like to enter into the following challenge:
Image Tilda with Rosettes
Promarkers 
Skin - Coral/Sunkissed Pink/Oatmeal/Blush
Dress - Antique Rose/Cocktail Pink
Shoes - Warm Grey 5/3
Rose - Ruby/Crimson/Pear Green/Moss
Papers - Papermania/American Stories
Die Cut - Spellbinders Floral Oval
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Ticket - Sentiments for You

Crafty Hugs Woo xx

6 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I love it Woo. Tilda looks so cute and the embellishment is gorgeous. Well don. Hugs! MOjca

Susie Sugar said...

How sweet your card is , I love the bright coral pink
It's great that you joined us for our Ticket challenge @ Totally Tilda ....thanks darling
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous Tilda and the embellishments are beautiful Ginny xx

Lau W said...

Oh just love this sweet card ! Cuuute ! So nice design, love all the flowers !
xxx

lizzidroege said...

So pretty...love your colors..my favs....lizzi totally tilda

Brigitte said...

So beautiful!!!! I love your flower arrangements and this awesome TIlda. Your colouring is very good. Thanks for joining us this time at Totally Tilda and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte