All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 6 October 2013

New Challenge at HERE COME THE BOYS!

HERE COME THE BOYS
CHALLENGE #62 - SKETCH
We have a really nice sketch challenge starting over at HERE COME THE BOYS today and we would love you to join in the challenge.  I like the sketch (I have to say that I designed it!) but we hope you will come and join in.  Our Sponsor is the wonderful Dr Digi's House of Stamps
Doctor-Digi
Dr Digi's House of Stamps is offering 2 Digis of the winners choice as the prize!  A really great selection of Digi Stamps to choose from and some fab new ones just released.  We have a new Guest Designer joining us 'JULES' from 'Cuddles Crafty Corner', Jues is relatively new to blogging, but would love you to follow and leave her a comment.  Well here's the sketch and my card, I hope you like it. Hugs Woo xxx


3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fabulous love the image and colours!! Ginny x

Mojca said...

Ohhh its gorgeous Woo. The image is great and so lovely coloured. Hugs! MOjca

Stacey Schofield said...

fab card woo I love this image. Stacey xxx