All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 20 October 2013

Here Come The Boys

CHALLENGE '63 Christmas in Brown and Cream
Good morning Craftymonkeys, hope you have had fun crafting over the weekend.  A new challenge starts today and we would love to see all the Christmas cards you can create for guys/boys!  The DT tried to make it a colour a man/boy would like and suit them I hope you will join in.  I'm sponsoring the challenge this time and I'm offering a Digi from TIDDLY INKS
There's absolutely loads to choose from over there, so if you are the lucky winner you won't be dissappointed, you'll be spoilt for choice!  The DT have made some lovely examples to inspire you, so pay a visit to Here Come The Boys and join in with the challenge.
Crafty hugs Woo xxx


Papers - Nitwits
My Minds Eye
Promarkers - Spice / Ginger / Sandstone / Tan

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love you new blog page. Fabulous card Brilliant image and gorgeous BP Ginny x

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Woo, great image and I loved working with these colours.
Hope you are feeling better today, I've been thinking about you, wandering how you are, take care, big hugs Teresa xx

Wendy L said...

Great card, loving the Christmas cards in this colour for this challenge, xxx

Mojca said...

Oh he is so cute, a perfect Christmas card. Hugs! MOjca

Lau W said...

Oh so adorable card ! Very nice papers !
xxx