All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Halloween over at That Craft Place

One of my favourite craft shops has a new Halloween Challenge and a DT Call going on at the moment, I can't apply for the DT as I just don't have time to take on anymore design work, but the challenge has some fantastic DT inspiration and the shops got really competitively priced stash!
and the shop

I want to enter my Halloween Gift Bag Tote into the Halloween Challenge over at That Craft Place
I've used my cameo to cut out a spiders web background and a small base with straps to complete it.  I've added a Halloween Digi from TEDDY BO & CO to finish it off.  Inside are a selection of Sugar Free treats for my friends grand-daughter who is diabetic, so she doesn't feel left out on the night out with all her friends Trick or Treating.  Hope you like it Crafty Hugs Woo xxx

3 comments:

Mojca said...

Such a great bag Woo and it has such lovely sweets in it, yummy. hugs! MOjca

Lau W said...

Oh very nice ! This Boo make me smile lol ! So lovely colouring !!
xxx

Amanda said...

Hi, happy to see your putting your cameo to go use and making some Fab Halloween things. I love your treat bag and the image. Thankyou for sharing with us at That Craft Place and what a shame you cannot enter for the DT, maybe next time when we have one. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon

Hugs Amanda x