All these Crafty Followers!

Friday, 18 October 2013

Fairytale Friday at Teddy Bo & Co

Good morning Craftymonkeys!  By the time this goes live I will have been to sleep and under the surgeons knife!  I had to have an operation yesterday afternoon and so I've been busy this week trying to get my DT cards for Fairytale Friday ready and for the launch of Oli & Molly at the TEDDY BO & CO store!  
How cute are these little Elephants and the New Teddy Bo & Teddy Bea Digis!


 I wanted to make something a little different today, so I made a gift envelope and I cut this one on my new Silhouette Cameo machine.  It's lined with paper and the gift voucher will eventually sit behind the pink paper nestled between the back of the envelope.  I hope you like it.  If I make a quick recovery I will be back later in the week with photos of the other bits I've made in advance.  Crafty Hugs Woo xxx


Pre Coloured Image from New Oli & Molly Digi's
Image Number: Molly_004
Gift Envelope - Cut on Cameo
Pink Paper from Stash

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw it is gorgeous woo. Lovely to hear that you are doing well. Wish you all the best! hugs! MOjca