All these Crafty Followers!

Sunday, 13 October 2013

Babys 1st Birthday

Afternoon to all the Craftymonkeys out there this afternoon.  
I hope you've had a good weekend!
I've been busy today making a card for my friends little girl who's 1 on Tuesday, 
I can't believe where that first year has gone!!
I want to enter this card in to the
I don't often enter challenges, but I just fancied this one especially as it's
 one of my favourite online stores for goodies and one of my fave colours!
I've used a Mo Manning Image to finish my card, which I've coloured with Copics.  I used Marriane Die, Cheery Lyn Fanciful Florish and the La La Land Heart Banner Die.
Hope you like it! Hugs Woo xxx

3 comments:

Becky said...

Stunning card Woo, the image is so sweet.
Hugs,
Becky xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is just precious and I love the little hearts banner.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mojca said...

Waw Woo it looks just gorgeous! hugs! MOjca